Tucked away on the edge of the Conservation Area, Cyprus Cottage Rye is a secluded and quiet self catering holiday cottage in Rye, Sussex. Within five minutes’ walk of Rye Railway Station and Rye town centre with its charming restaurants, antique shops and olde world boutiques and delicatessens, Cyprus Cottage Rye is also just three miles away from Camber Sands, one of the finest sandy beaches in the south east.
Cyprus Cottage Rye offers self catering accommodation in a unique holiday location for couples and families in the historic town of Rye. Refurbished in 2011, Cyprus Cottage boasts a gorgeous sun trap courtyard and a small garage. Open all year for long and short breaks, each season has its own appeal for adults and children alike. To ensure our guests have a wonderful holiday, we take pride in maintaining our well equipped holiday cottage with high standards of comfort in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
- 2 double bedrooms each with super king-size beds (or twin beds as required),
- Lounge with electric wood burning stove
- Dining Room with large table for at least 4 people
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with space to sit and relax
- Bathroom with full-size bath, step-in shower cubicle and w/c. Separate w/c downstairs.
- Gas central heating ( well insulated and warm cottage)
- Secluded courtyard style garden with garden furniture for relaxing and barbecues.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave.
- Lascal ‘Kiddyguard’ at the top and at the bottom of the staircase.
- On-site garage for small family car.
- WiFi access available
Maggie Llanwarne on
Phone: 01732 464329
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.